Flowery Laidback


I have this attachment thing with parks. It's where I always go if I just want to breath and think profoundly.


















 For that summer afternoon, I wore something easy to catch air and a little flora. The look will not be complete without the vintage shoes I wore. It's so special for me well of course because it was my mom's shoe before. Then, it was passed on me. Every time, I wear the shoes it reminds me of my sweetest mom! The look's simple but behind it has a great worth.

























                             



p.s sorry this was a late blog post though. We just had our club's leadership camp and we're official! Cheers to us!! #LCNeon'11



           Dress from Forever 21 |  Vintage Shoes from my Mom |  Bracelet from Just G

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer dayout :)

Sweet Escape

FOUR